
A few weeks back, I threw out an idea...flood my mom's mailbox with love for Valentine's Day-- and you guys really came through! I've always loved the pomp & circumstance of Valentine's Day, and really wanted to go all out for mom this year. I'll let the pictures do the rest...but THANK-YOU for teaming up with me on this one, friends-- you really shared the love!



2 comments:
What a ginormous 4 days we had together...there is nothing in this world that could take away those precious memories that we are storing up...belly laughs, tears, hugs...It's all good! We love you 1001 Dusty!!!
Love,
Leigh
One of the best week-ends EVER--for sure! I wish we could bottle the fun we had and do it all over again, I think we used a million calories with all the walking we did. We may have broken the record by spending 5 hours in IKEA. Lets do it again soon.
Love, Donna
Post a Comment