Awhile back, I ran into a Louie Giglio sermon video on YouTube. A few days later, I was talking with a friend that said she had the entire message on cd- she burned it for me. I keep the set in my car, and listen to them when I really need to be humbled. While I could relate to what Louie was talking about, I didn't know that God was preparing my heart for this chapter of our lives. I hope you'll go to the links and watch BOTH videos. They're a little lengthy, but they speak DIRECTLY to where we are right now. As we face the days ahead, I pray that we will be reminded to not ask "why us?", but "why NOT us?", instead.
Here's Part One
Here's Part Two
We'll update tomorrow-
M.
1 comment:
You and your family are in my prayers!! Keep blogging to keep us updated.
Post a Comment