We're into week 2 of radiation, and it's looking like mom has quite the set up! She has a list of people carting her back and forth from Piedmont- sweet deal! Thank-you, friends, for being available and willing to make that drive with her. I'll type this quickly because I get a little teary talking about it- but you'll never know how good it feels to know that mom is taken care of when Mandy & I can't be available. It breaks both of our hearts to be away from her, but knowing that there are people who will stand in the gap makes things a thousand times easier!
After I posted her address, she went FULL TIME to Griffin. So...I'll put that address here, too. She is really encouraged by your letters, so keep them coming!
Please continue to pray for mom's health. Lately, she's feeling a little more pain than usual- and while being uncomfortable comes with the cards we've been dealt, we hate to see her in pain. For now, she's still working- so our prayer is that over the counter meds will be enough to get her through the pain. We'll keep you updated.
As always, thank-you for standing with us- we are forever grateful!
M.
Dusty McDaniel
645 East College Street
Griffin, Ga. 30224
No comments:
Post a Comment