This Christmas we had lots of fun with Nonnie- we built a gingerbread house, went to see the lights at Callaway Gardens, visited with her family at Aunt June & Uncle Bill's, spent the night with her on Christmas Eve, and had lots of fun playing in the "forts" (that are even lighted!) that she and Papa built/sewed for the kids. She wanted this Christmas to be extra special and we are so glad we were able to have so much fun with her this year! I also included a video clip from her dance recital where we all had so much fun watching Ansley dance as "Ellie the Elf" in her first recital (Morgan apologizes for the shakiness from laughing! Ansley is the second from the right on the front row). We hope you had a great Christmas as well!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Fun
This Christmas we had lots of fun with Nonnie- we built a gingerbread house, went to see the lights at Callaway Gardens, visited with her family at Aunt June & Uncle Bill's, spent the night with her on Christmas Eve, and had lots of fun playing in the "forts" (that are even lighted!) that she and Papa built/sewed for the kids. She wanted this Christmas to be extra special and we are so glad we were able to have so much fun with her this year! I also included a video clip from her dance recital where we all had so much fun watching Ansley dance as "Ellie the Elf" in her first recital (Morgan apologizes for the shakiness from laughing! Ansley is the second from the right on the front row). We hope you had a great Christmas as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have been to the dance recital..that girl can dance!!
Happy New Year to all,
Love,
Leigh
Sorry there are two video's I knew she was about to put on A SHOW- and had to get a close up!! I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I have. The girl's got some personality!
M.
What a fun christmas I had! Watching Ansley and Bo come to not only glow in the magic of Christmas but to hear them both tell the story(in their own way!) of baby Jesus and His birth in a manger just melts my heart...we had such a fun time..one of those "unforgettable" Christmases...thanks to both my girls and their families and my father for going "all out"...I love you, Nonnie
ow cute is that child. Before it was over she was practically doing a solo. Thanks Ansley. Glad your Christmas was so special and I love you all,
Donna
Dance it, girl!
So glad Christmas was great for you guys!!!
Mary Beth
The pictures from Christmas are wonderful! Everyone looks so good! I love, love the videos of Ansley's recital are precious! She seemed to be the only one that knew what to do!
Happy New Year to all of you and know you're in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Debbie Grant Wallace
Post a Comment