Not much to blog about, tonight. Just wanted to give a HUGE Thank You for standing with us! This blog has really stretched out it's arms & legs to reach people that we have lost touch with over the years. In truth, I started this blog with no expectations. I never knew that our journey would speak to your lives the way that it has- but I'm so thankful that you're here! Thanksgiving and Christmas are such special times for our family because we love to be together. With so much coming up, we'll have lots to blog about- but I never want to overlook YOU! We remain thankful for your love, friendship, and devotion to our mom. She told me, last week, that she was getting lots of cards in Griffin- and wondered how anyone knew her address. Sometimes I wonder if anyone's out there- and while I don't see your face here, the cards and calls are proof that you're with us...and that's amazingly comforting! So, on a day when there's not much else to report- I wanted to thank YOU for your friendship. We feel it everyday!
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment