Monday, May 4, 2009

May 9, 2009


I'll try not to be too Public Service Announcement-ty but I think we have a responsibility to look out for each other- to help one another when there's a need. While there are many things that we can do to help others, globally, there are lots of needs in our very own country. May 9th (this Saturday) the post office has teamed up with local food banks to pick up non-perishable items when they pick up your mail. It's so simple, y'all! Place a bag, no matter the size, by your mailbox with cans, juice, spaghetti noodles...anything that won't go bad. I've always felt that we have a responsibilty to uphold each other (it's biblical, in fact!) and it's just a matter of going through of your pantry and letting go of a few things to help others in need.

Be The Change.

M.

No comments: