Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home.

As we speak, mom is resting peacefully at home. Everything went completely as planned today, and we're so thankful that it did! I'm a true believer in prayer, and not that things always go the way we planned, but to know that it's all in God's hands is amazingly comforting. When they wheeled mom away, this afternoon, I prepared myself for the worst, but prayed for the best- and I know you did too. Thank-you, a million times over, for being our army and standing in the gap when we need you. Whether you know us personally or not, it is humbling to know that you think enough of our family to rally around us. For now, we're gonna get her rested up and get her caught back up on food & fluids...NPO is no joke, ya know.


P.S. Mom's email isn't working right now, yes, I know...the story of our lives. BUT- I'm working to get it taken care of while I'm here with her. In the meantime, leave messages here or on Facebook, and we'll get her up and running by the weekend.

No comments: