Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hey, friends-- it's almost 10pm and we're still waiting in recovery for a room to stretch out and attempt to get some rest. All is absolutely well. Thank-you for loving on us and praying for today's surgery-- everything went as planned, and mom is finally pain free. I'll update more tomorrow, but please know we're so grateful for your love.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I am so thankful Dusty is feeling much better! I am so thankful for her Doctor's. I am most thankful for her wonderful daughters who are constant and faithful in their love for their Mother. I am ever thankful for a loving heavenly father to lean on.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'd like to bring a meal to your Mom when she's home and could use it. : )
Love you guys so much!! Our prayers are with your precious mother. Dusty is so loved by so very many!!


Julie