I've started a ritual. Every night, before I go to bed, I jump from blog to blog reading everyone's story. While it seems a little obsessive, it keeps me up to date with what's going on in everyone's lives- and some are down right HILARIOUS! Lately, I've noticed that OUR blog has either been the topic of conversation, or our link has been added to a page. SO- to that end, we needed to return the favor! I know that you can do a link list on your page, but sometimes I feel like those links get overlooked when it's not the topic of conversation. Today, we're making YOUR blog the topic of conversation! Here's a few that have linked us- some of these blogs were started as a means to keep in touch, and others were through medical necessity. Either way, thank YOU for giving us Blog Lovin'- it reminds us that we have a hand constantly behind us!
P.S- If you have a blog, send us the link- we'll give you a little lovin' too!
The Blakely's
Mary-Stewart Finn
The Bacon Family
Dianne Hull
M.
4 comments:
Morgan - I know that it's been a long time since we've been in touch, but I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your blog and have your family in my prayers! I know that He will accompany you all on this road! May God continue to be your source of strength. I'll continue keeping up and praying!
Love,
Mandi Koppe Slatton
I am a blog hopper too! It has been a great way for me to keep a "diary" about the kids and keep in touch with everyone else! Your blog serves a much greater purpose!Keep us posted! bb
Hi Dusty this is Scott it was so good seeing you the other night ...wanted to check in and see how you are and let you know that me and Carson are thinking of you ...dont froget the christmas party I need someone to help me get to the bar
Hi! I just saw your post and was updating my blog today to add Dusty to my blogroll. I guess Great Minds think alike! Praying for your sweet family during the rough seas of life!!!
Post a Comment