Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Update.

Hey friends! Just wanted to do a quick update- thinking it will be Saturday before I can update again. Tomorrow starts our whirlwind of appointments, tests, and DRIVING! Mom & I will be at Kennestone at 7am in order to get her ready for the biopsy at 9. Please pray that everything goes as planned, and for safe travel. As you can imagine, there's been a lot of anticipation for us to get rolling with The Master Plan- so we're eager for tomorrow's appointment. Our *hope* is that mom will be free of pain through the weekend, as she was only encouraged to stay off of her feet on Friday (her plan is to go back to work on Saturday, we'll see!). Again, THANK YOU for walking this journey with us! I went through, tonight, and read all of your comments- we're so encouraged by you! We'll update as soon as we can!


M.

P.S.- Don't forget that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month! That is where OUR journey began, and findng a cure will keep other families from ever having to face this terrible disease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan,
I one of the mammographers at Eagles Landing, I used to work with your mom when she was in the "little house in mcdonough". Please know that we are all praying for your family. Your mom is special to many people, everyday I have patients that mention how they love Dusty and what a great person she is. This is a hard walk and I pray that God will comfort you and give you wisdom in this journey.
Mary Peters

Dianne said...

Just stopping by to see if there was an update. You are all in my prayers.