Race day is almost here, friends! Our goal was $500.00, and we have already made $635.00....WOW! There's still time for you to join us- it's only $20 to sign up!!
We're FINALLY headed to the doctor, tomorrow! We'll update then.
M.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dusty I am praying for you!! You are in great hands with those daughters of yours! And of course God has you right in the palm of His hand. I pray that He will give you peace and comfort overflowing. I'll be checking this blog often to keep up with you! Love, Renee
1 comment:
Dusty I am praying for you!! You are in great hands with those daughters of yours! And of course God has you right in the palm of His hand. I pray that He will give you peace and comfort overflowing. I'll be checking this blog often to keep up with you!
Love,
Renee
Post a Comment