Monday, October 13, 2008

Overdue.

Hey, friends! I was looking through some of your pages- when I saw our link, I was reminded that we hadn't updated (see, Blog Lovin' DOES work!). We're playing the waiting game. Although Dr. McCoy SAID he was worried about mom's hip- we're starting to wonder! I'm sure his "family emergency" was something worth postponing the appointment for- Vail is beautiful this time of year. I'm totally kidding, but he DID reschedule us for next Monday (the 20th). So, while he's enjoying a little "family emergency", and we're waiting, YOU can sign up to join us at the walk on the 25th! Here is the link , so you don't have to search (I'm feeling awfully generous today). In the meantime, what have you been up to?

P.S (because you know I ALWAYS have a P.S.)- mom's biopsy went much better than planned! She even broke the rules and drove herself to get crafts on Saturday!

M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOO, Dusty breaking rules?! I quote the famous Dusty "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission" I love you Dusty!

Deanna