Aren't our kids great when they finally get grown! The bedtime stories, scaring away monsters under the bed, homework, boyfriend trouble, braces, learning to drive...I could go on...
Then miraculously they transform, magically like butterflies they become the most beautiful and gentle of all creatures. Still, God's plan is that they spread their wings to find their own way.
Truth is, their heart will always be where their mom is. When we are strong, they rejoice with us, when we are weak, they become our arms and legs..long ago they captured our very hearts.
It has been such a joy to see my girls rally around me now..I can see in their eyes that they would do absolutely anything to lessen my burden..to keep me near them and pain far, far away. Knowing this, my mind has found a peace. I know, I have given them the gift of Love and I know that whatever comes...my girls will always love me..never forget me and through this they will be able to Love others the way God loved us..Unconditionally.
Love to you all, Dusty
1Corinthians 13:13 ...and now abide Faith, Hope and Love,
but the greatest of these is Love.
2 comments:
Without a shadow of a doubt, my heart will always be where you are!I'm glad you're back in touch with the World Wide Web- I know you're ecstatic to be back! I love you dearly.
M.
Your girls are exactly what you have made them--loving, caring, grateful and giving. You have done a beautiful job!
Leigh
Post a Comment