Friday, July 10, 2009

Covered with Prayer

Today, I ask that you take time from praying for us to pray for a precious family that has lost both mom & youngest son to cancer...all in the same week. I met the Morgan family at Family Camp a few years back, and watched them as they spent every moment together not wanting to miss a minute of time without each other. I've kept up with their blog over the years, and lately, knew that the end was near for both Missy and sweet Ryan. My heart hurts for a family faced with losing two of its members within days of each other- I cannot fathom the unbelievable sadness that they are feeling right now. But, they are covered by faith from a God that promises to give us eternal life with no more sickness or sadness. Their faith is strong when their bodies are not- and my prayer is that THAT will sustain them in the following days. Will you pray for a peace that passes all earthly understanding? PLEASE go to their site (http://www.superryan.blogspot.com/) and let them know that you've prayed.

No comments: