Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slip Out the Back, Jack.

My mom has re-discovered her love for Simon & Garfunkel, lately, and the songs are constantly in my head after riding around in that precious bug all weekend. Sorry for the random title- wanted the tune to be stuck in your head the way it's been stuck in mine!

I haven't abandoned, just wanted to make sure I gave the Morgan family ample blog lovin' time as I know they need all the lovin' they can get right now. Did you notice I changed the header- like it? It's nice to have a Photoshop pro at my house...she just whips it right up for me!! I'll be back this week to post some pictures of our FUN momma-daughter (& BeBo) weekend. We were a little water logged by Sunday night- but boy was it fun! For now...off to tie up some loose ends for the cruise- who KNEW getting a passport was such work!


-XO


P.S- Thanks for mentioning the blog this weekend, Connie- it's nice to know that people are here! It was good to see all of y'all after such a long time!

2 comments:

Jodi Rae Bailey said...

Morgan, I love reading this blog. All of you are constantly in my prayers. I love you gal. Jodi Rae Bailey

Anonymous said...

Morgan,Mandy and Dusty it was great to see you all at the wedding! We really should get together more often. I just love reading the blog and check it at least every other day. Mandy, the pics of your children are precious. Thanks again for being there this weekend. Love and prayers to you all. Connie