As if our Christmas wasn't amazing enough with mom making all of our gifts, I wanted to show you a little more of our time together. A couple days after New Years, the rest of our family came to mom's and we did more Christmasing, and boy was it fun! Grandma hit the jackpot with make-up for the girls, and they spent the next two days glamming up! I hope you're all looking forward to 2010, take in every minute..it's sure to be an amazing year!
7 comments:
This is a beautiful tribute, full of memories and lots of love. Great job putting this all together...it was magical!
Love, Leigh
Good song. Great pics. They tell a story of what makes our family great--our love of spending fun times together. I love my family.
OMG--TOTALLY awesome and quite emotional for me. Love you all,Donna
What a sweet video and a really great family!
What a sweet video and a really great family!
here comes my friend...tears..I have had lots of them lately..but thankfully, Tears of Joy! I love my family..too..Mom
I don't know who created this "Show" but what a beautiful tribute to a great family, Winnie G
Post a Comment