Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Little Miss down on love,
Little Miss I give up,
Little Miss I'll get tough don't you worry about me anymore.
Little Miss checkered dress,
Little Miss one big mess,
Little Miss I'll take less when I always give so much more.
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
Yeah, sometimes you've gotta lose till you win.
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
and it'll be all right again.
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
Little Miss do your best,
Little Miss never rest,
Little Miss be my guest, I'll make more anytime that it runs out.
Little Miss you'll go far,
Little Miss hide your scars,
Little Miss who you are is so much more than you like to talk about.
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
Yeah, sometimes you've gotta lose till you win.
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
and it'll be all right again.
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
Hold on
Hold on, you are loved
are loved
Little Miss brand new start,
Little Miss do your part,
Little Miss big ol' heart beats wide open, she's ready now for love.
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
Yeah, sometimes you've gotta lose till you win.
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
and it'll be all right again.
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again
I'm okay
It'll be all right again.
3 comments:
That is YOUR MOM!!! Loved listening to that and even downloaded it my ipod so I can think of Dusty everytime single time I hear it!!!She is an AMAZING dear person to me...lots you can learn from her just listening to her sweet spitit...
xoxo
Leigh
Dusty is not only a mentor, she is my hero. Love you D, Donna
WOW...listening to this song brought tears to me!!!! Like you this song totally reminds me of my mom!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment