Friday, April 17, 2009

Bye Bye, Griffin!

 
She's going back to Jonesboro! A buyer made an offer on the house in Griffin and she accepted it last night! Hooray! Keeping our fingers crossed that everything will go through with the closing and she will be back to Jonesboro within the next month! Can you tell I'm excited? She is glad (even more so than I) to have the burden lifted of maintaining two houses by herself (with a little help here and there) all while she works way too much, goes through treatment, and goes to the never ending list of doctors appointments. I am glad she'll be back in Jonesboro where she'll be closer to my grandfather, aunt, neighbors she's known for 30 something years, and longtime friends. And I know she'll be glad to get back to the place that has been her "home" all of my life.
Mandy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittain... said...

Congrats! So is this the house in Fox Fire?

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!! glad I checked the post!! I'm calling her tomorrow..
Leigh

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!
Donna