Before we get into this, I have to remind you of one thing. Remember the post about Ansley's dance recital? The one that had me melting over the pink & black Tu-Tu? Okay, go back there and look at the pictures I found from that night. Click
HERE and I'll give you a one way ticket back. I found loads of pictures from that night and wanted to post a few. And even if you
don't really care about old pictures...humor me, would ya? I worked my tush off Photoshopping us into the perfect family that we are. Wait, perfect families don't need Photoshop- nevermind.
Okay, so here's the pictures from our weekend at mom's. They're mostly of Ansley & Bo because when you're 2 and 4 being in front of a camera is more fun than work. But I'll show you a few of us too, just to assure you that these two monkeys were supervised!!

This is my niece, she's 4 but thinks she's 13. She even reminds you when things are "getting on {her} nerves." But that's a different story for a different day. She's a fish- but has to take a break sometimes to remind us that she's still one of the girls.

This is my nephew- he's 2. No, really...he is. He's already being scouted by college football teams, and he can rough you up in the grass. On the other hand- the boy's got a
MEAN version of Annie's, "Tomorrow"; and he'll melt your soul with a tight squeeze and I love you's. He's a love, that boy- we're so glad he's still such a sweetheart...even if he
does look 5!
I'd like to take a brief intermission to introduce you to the newest member of our family...


Y'all...this is Canella. Isn't she the cutest hound you've ever laid your eyes on? She's snaggletoothed and clumsy, but loads of fun.
Where were we? Ooh yes, the pool.
We did a little bit of this at first...


But after we warmed up, the diving board competition began...


And then we took a little break for snacks & "throw the ball through the hoop". Catchy name, huh? I thought of it myself...


We had a really good time- and we're so glad to finally be able to swim in mom's pool after such a long time away! That's all for now- I'm about cross-eyed from looking through pictures- but I'll be back after this weekend's PARTAY to post more!
3 comments:
great pictures! I have some of you at Ansley and Bo's age in that same pool. Wonderful memories!
Donna
The pictures really tell a story, and so can you, Morgan! I love visiting your Mom's blog; ya'll do a wonderful job! Please give your mom a hug for me, and thanks for sharing!
...forgot to sign my "comment". the hug and thanks are from Debbie Grant Wallace :)
Post a Comment