I know I haven't posted in awhile, and quite honestly-- it's because we're so busy living the good life. We have much to be thankful for, and I'm reminded of that when I hear about so many who have received terrible news in the past few weeks. We are most thankful for every video game, sit-down dinner, laugh, and car ride we get to spend with our precious mom. The road has been rocky, no doubt, but we continue to give thanks for the 'no sign of progression' bone scans, and the abundance of days that mom feels healthy. Please know that we haven't abandoned, (although, admittedly, I've thought about it because I wondered if we really needed to hold our space on the web) we're just soaking up this amazing time of year.
I hope you will find something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, take some time to soak in the things that are most precious to you.
Happy Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
Morgan, Mandy and Dusty, You all are amazing and wonderful people. I am so happy to know you and feel honored to pray for all of you as you walk through this experience, together. Thinking of you today. I do know how incredibly hard it is to be positive, all the time, especially when dealing with cancer. You do a great job of it and are wonderful role models to all of us. Love you all. Connie
Post a Comment