Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Spring DEFINITELY has us in full swing-- keeping us soaking up the pollen filled air, and the amazing sunshine! We've got lots of pictures from the last few weeks together, so I'll round those up and post them here. Here's the most recent- Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox


PS- If you can't tell by the slide show, mom is well! Insurance forced us to change oncologists, so she's getting to know her new team and enjoying the opportunity to be closer to home for treatment. Luckily, she's been able to stay on the same protocol, with clinical trials and 28-day treatments. Bone scan day has arrived-- we'll keep you updated on what we hear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest kids EVER and Nonnie looks good too!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mo...That was a fun weekend...I love some James Taylor too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mo...That was a fun weekend..I love some James Taylor, too! LYT...mom

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed just sitting back listening to James Taylor and seeing some precious kids enjoying their Nonnie, Moey and Lucy!! Thanks for taking time to share that with us!!