Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Congratulations are in order...


While we were in the thick of getting ready for a busy weekend, my brother-in-law received a very important phone call and I wanted to blog it-- but technology failed me in my time of need. I love being part of a family that sticks together-- highs & lows, successes & failures...we rise and fall together. On Friday, Rob found out that he is the operator of the brand spanking new Chick-fil-A in LaGrange! While it may seem like not such a big deal, it's a *huge* deal to us as Rob has been put through the ringer to show himself up for the task!! He has done a fantastic job growing the store that he's so proudly owned for over 10 years-- and we're glad that he's being rewarded with a store that is only yards from the highway, catching the eye of many more customers!! Starting December 2nd, you'll be able to grab Chick-fil-A on your way to Auburn...or...the Kia plant?...at the LaGrange exit (18)-- I know you're excited!! Make sure that you stop by and see him since this store will be a little easier to navigate yourself to. We're so proud of you Rob, and can't wait to visit your new store!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sweet shout out! And probably when you come, you won't just be visiting- we'll have a uniform ready! Mandy

Unknown said...

That's awesome! My Mom lives in Alabama now so I will be sure to stop by for a snack everytime I make that trip. Robyn