Thursday, September 2, 2010

Non-Laboring

This weekend my sister & her husband are going here...but not with the guy in the center, because he left us for bigger and better things--lets take a minute and mourn his moving on...



And my mom is going to a wedding for these two...well, these two minus the handsome man with the white hair...although he'll be there looking dapper in his seersucker suit, I'm sure.

What did you say...you wanted to see my grandfather in his seersucker? Ooh, OK-- I've got a picture of that too...


But back to the wedding...Congratulations, you two! Sorry we're missing it-- but I know it will be tons of fun (those two know how to have tons of fun!!).


Unfortunately I'm missing the wedding because I'm going here....

For four days, I'll be listening to the sounds of the seas with my tush in a chair and absolutely Z.E.R.O school work...I can hardly wait!

Enjoy your weekend NON-laboring, friends...cooler temperatures and college football are upon us-- soak it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you could get a shot of the white shoes AND socks I'm sure he's also sporting! Have a great time at the beach (I'm sure I could squeeze in the trunk- secretly I'd rather be sweating on the beach than in Samford Stadium)! Mandy

Anonymous said...

Jim Shell is looking sooo dapper in his seersucker suit!!! Enjoy your break...beach looks very inviting!!!
Love yall
Leigh